Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Testing, testing

I just, just got done with my first ever pharmacology exam. I don't feel too hopeful right now. I didn't study the right things at all. I guessed on more questions than I am comfortable with. (Never mind that one is more than I'm comfortable with.... *grin*) I really felt like I didn't know what I was doing. I'm not talking with other nursing students. I don't want to know how people thought they did. I don't particularly want to know how I did. There might be a miracle and I passed well. I think I did pass; I'm just not sure by how much.

I don't think that I ever said how I did on the Med/Surg exam I had on Thursday. I told most people on the phone, but I'll say it again in cause I missed someone. I got the 2nd highest grade in the class at 96%. The whole class did really well and the head of the department congratulated us all.

It's almost time for class to start back now so... bye
I'll let you know how I really did when I find out.

No comments: