Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hi!

I'm hyper. Really, really hyper. I've been in the nursing department from 8 in the morning until now with only a half hour break for lunch. It's 4:30 now. I'm going to be here until nine tonight because I have to work from 6-9. I can't sit still. I can't study any more because I can't focus. Really, really hyper. Tried jumping jacks but that needs too much discipline. People keep asking me where I have been for the past I don't know how long. The answer? Here in the nursing lab, studying. All day.

This is my seventieth post. Did you know that?

I'm not crazy. Really.

1 comment:

Mama Bird said...

Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Bend. Twist. Bend. Twist. Bend. Twist. Sit. Stand. Bend. Twist. Sit. Stand. Bend. Twist. Up. Down. Up. Down. Hop. Skip. Hop. Skip. Up. Down.

Whew! Feel a bit better, yet?

The human body was not made to sit still all day long but to m o o o o v e.