Saturday, June 18, 2005

Told You So...


The deer is back
Originally uploaded by Larry13.
You may (or may not) remember my posting a few weeks back that all nice things seem to happen on the Sabbath. (See here if you have no idea what I'm talking about.) Well, my theory has been right once more. This afternoon after we got back from campmeeting we saw a deer in the decimated woods behind our house. It was a yearling that visited here last year with its mother when there wasn't construction.

It was extra-special for me to see it because I was away at college when the whole family came a-visiting last fall.

Dad said that he has seen a deer when he was walking through the construction site last week. He held still while it walked across the dirt road 2 yards in front of him. It didn't even seem to notice him.

No comments: