Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Holiday

Yesterday at chapel, which I didn't go to because I was franticly studying for my pharmacology test, the president made an announcement. In celebration of regaining complete accreditation Thanksgiving weekend will start on Tuesday at noon instead of Wednesday at noon. For nursing students this translates into Tuesday after Pharmacology finishes, which is about 3:30. We're supposed to have an "on-site clinical day", whatever that means, on Wednesday for OB but we'll just go from 7-12 on Tuesday to make up for the lost time.

I don't know when I'll be leaving as I'm bringing two people up to Maine and I don't know when they will want to go. I'm half way inclined to just leave at 8 or 9 in the morning Wednesday, leaving myself plenty of time to pack the night before. I don't know what I'll do.

I'm so not saying anything because I'm not supposed to know about it, but in 5 or 6 years AUC will be awesome. Can't give details 'cause officially I don't know details (or anything, remember?) but it'll be good. Keep posted for official announcements. There will also be an article in the Adventist review about all the changes going on here, with photography by... Jeremy! Not my story, so I won't tell it. If you want to know go bug him at his
blog.

Hmmm, what else? I know there's lots of stuff but I just can't think of it or don't what to write about it (in the case of school, I think about that enough, I won't write about it too). So I guess I'll sign out now.






bye

No comments: