Monday, November 28, 2005

The folly of teachers

Sooo. Anyone remember the Pharmacology exam that I took home to do over the break?

The one with 150 problems that "will take about 5 hours for you to research"? The one I had two panic attacks about? The one that took me at least 1 1/2 hours to do 30 problems before I took a good, hard look at everything else I had to do and decided to chucked it out the window, proverbially speaking? The one other nursing students spent all weekend working on?

Well, it turns out that the teacher took a copy of the test home with her and tried her hand at it over break. In clinics today she asked 2 students if they did the exam. They said "Yes." She laughed. It turns out that the author of this particular torture "had problems" answering her own questions!

Fie! Fie, I say!

No comments: