Thursday, December 08, 2005

hmmm, work...

I've been in the nursing department from 8 this morning and I will be here until 9 tonight, with only 2 half hour breaks, one for lunch and one for supper. The amazing think is that I've actually been studying/working the whole time. Well, almost the whole time. There was about 1/2 an hour.... weel...about five of us were "studying" just not *really*... But that hardly counts....

For those of you who want to know my exam schedule is as follows:
1) Pediatric exam on Friday
2) Pediatric final on Monday
3) pharmacology final on Tuesday
4) OB unit 4 exam on Tuesday
5) OB cumulative on Wednesday
6) NLN on Wednesday

The NLN doesn't count towards my grade, it's a national standardized test that we have to take.

Other people are here talking about what we/I need to study for on the Pedi test and I'm getting nervous. Byeya,
Debb

No comments: